I’ve been wanting to make Jalie 2793 for a long time. When I finally got around to ordering the pattern, I found out it was no longer in print. Thank goodness for Etsy!! I was able to find an unopened Jalie 2793!! I bought the print at Mood in LA back in the spring, and was saving it for just the right pattern. I was kind of scared to use this lovely fabric with a pattern I had never tried before, but it was a Jalie pattern and I have never had issues with a Jalie pattern. So I threw caution to the wind and cut this baby out.
I added about 12 inches in length to View B to turn the tunic into a dress and used some black knit from my stash for the bands. The dress went together easy-peasy, with no real issues. It’s made using a knit, so I serged everything and used my coverstitch machine for the hem. I want to make this one again in a tunic length–I think it would look good with jeans and boots.