I tried my very first Jalie pattern, and I am in love!!! It took me 45 years to meet Jalie 2682, but it was truly worth the wait. I made my first version of this pattern with a plum jersey sweater knit that I bought from fabrics.com. After finishing the top and coverstitching the hem I found a small little hole up by the neckline. UgggH! I honestly still have no idea how it got there, but I was not ready to wad it up and throw it away. So, I got out my accuquilt dies and tried to make some sort of flower applique/patch.
Then I got a little carrried away with both the pattern and accuquilt dies. I tried one in lime fleece.
Then I got some plum fleece, and Mr. Boonetowne suggested I put a flower on the back. So I gave it a try.
Then I took out a piece of polkadot stretch jersey that’s been in my stash for about 4 years, and I made the pattern AGAIN!